Once you download .zip file from My Account, find the file named turbogalleryXXXX.zip .
Copy turbogalleryXXXX.zip somewhere on your hard drive and then follow steps below:
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Upload tab, click on “Choose File” and choose turbogalleryXXXX.zip from your hard drive.
- Click Install Now to install the Turbo Gallery.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
To add a WordPress Plugin using FTP:
- Login to your hosting via your FTP client.
- Navigate to your WordPress plugin directory (usually it’s wp-content/plugins)
- Extract turbogalleryXXXX.zip and copy turbo gallery folder to plugin directory on your host.
- Login to your WordPress Admin dashboard and go to Plugins page.
- You should now see Turbo Gallery in the list of plugins. Click Activate Plugin to activate it.